Sunday, January 1, 2012

Orange January

I'm starting 2012 off with six novels that are almost gauranteed to be fabulous reads. After all, they were nominated for the 2011 Orange Prize. Although I only started paying attention to the Orange Prize last year, I've yet to be disappointed by a Orange Prize book, winner or nominee.

The Orange Prize for Fiction celebrates full-length works of fiction written in English by female authors. I'm not sure what order I'll be reading but, if any of the books catch your fantasy, read it and leave a comment.

Without further ado, I present the books I will be reading for Orange January:



Great House by Nicole Krauss

Annabel by Kathleen Winter

Room by Emma Donoghue
Grace Williams Says It Loud by Emma Henderson
The Memory of Love  by Aminatta Forna
The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht




1 comment:

  1. GREAT books lined up for Orange January. I've read Room, The Tiger's Wife and Great House - and loved them all! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete